What You’ll Need:
- DriveBetter OBD / Monitoring Device
- Your iOS or Android smartphone
- Your car!
Step 1: Install the DriveBetter app on your phone
- Download the app for iPhone or Android
- Open the app
- Then Sign in with Google, Facebook or using your email address
Step 2: Install the device in your car
- Find the OBD port in your car
- Plug the DriveBetter Monitoring Device into the OBD port in your car
Step 3: Connect your phone to your DriveBetter device
- Start your car
- In the the DriveBetter app, go to vehicle page and hit Scan
- Your phone will find your DriveBetter device and pair it
Step 4: That is it! Drive safer! You did it!
The DriveBetter device is installed. Now you can drive and DriveBetter will automatically collect data about your driving habits and display it on your phone.
Note: It may take some time for the device to start collecting data after it is first powered on. The device needs to connect with GPS satellites to find your vehicle position.